Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Stylin' Mommies Guest Post

Pin It
Jamie at Stylin' Mommies has a darling blog about fashion for mommies and I thought she'd be great to do a guest post for us because I'm always looking for ways to revamp my outfits to look a little more stylish and I'm sure you are too!  Thanks Jamie for taking the time to put this together!

Hi everyone, I'm Jamie from Stylin' Mommies and I was asked today to do a post for you guys about how to revamp your closet and mom clothes into something a little more stylin' but easy and budget friendly. I have taken 2 photos of me and have showed you how easy it really is to go from a simple white shirt and jeans to something you feel a little more special in.:) I chose a white shirt and jeans and flip flops because I figure everyone has this in their closet and I know before I started on this journey of (taking care of mommy= a happy mommy) this was my typical attire. I wore flip flops because they are fast and easy. A cute pair of flats are just as east to put on. I added a cute scarf, a sweater or cardigan and some hoop earring, a belt and pulled my hair into a messy bun and your done. It does not take a lot of time or money to look good and feel good about yourself. Thank you so much Mommy Minutes for asking me to do this and I hope this inspires you to take care of mommy too. :)
*Sorry about the pics....it was a windy day!:)

Before I added the accessories. 




After adding a few accessories....scarf, belt, cute flats, earrings, and a sweater. Oh and putting my hair in a messy bun.:)




2 comments:

Unknown said... #

So cute! I totally agree- accessories can really make an outfit!

Unknown said... #

Wow! Talk about a quick change. Great ideas! I really need to step up my game.