Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Mommapproved: Baby Activity Table

Pin It
Today's Mommapproved product is one of my very favorites:

Fisher-Price Laugh & Learn Fun with Friends Musical Table



We got this as a baby shower gift when I was pregnant with my daughter and it was one of the best gifts we've ever received.  The legs are removable, so we started off with it on the ground while my daughter crawled around.  Then when she started to stand, we put the legs on the table.  She still loves this toy and she's nearly three.  She'll sometimes request her "big computer" to play with during nap time.  My son also loves the table.  He stands and does a little jig to the music the table plays.  It's so cute!  

The tables are a bit expensive.  I've seen them range anywhere from $30-$50, but they are seriously worth the money.  They don't brake easily like so many other toys out there and they are great for the different stages children go through.   I'v seen them at yard sales, so watch out for them there.  If you don't find a deal, just fork over the money.  You won't regret it.

No comments: